Sunday 28 October 2018

TESTIMONY 63

TESTIMONY 63

Name: Ms. Mariamma 
Surname: Lingathoti 
Date & Place of Birth: 70 years old, Manikonda 
Profession / Occupation: House wife 
Address: Manikonda Village, Unguturu Mandal, Krishna District, Andhra Pradesh State 
Relationship: Direct Witness 
Date of Written Witness: 2006

Brother Joseph Thamby showed much concern for the character formation of the children. I have witnessed to it. I am Lingathoti Mariamma from Manikonda village. I knew him from the time he came to our village. I noticed that almost never he went out of the chapel compound. My Aunt Alivelamma and Claramma knew him well. Her daughter and son-in-law were running a school in Manikonda. Brother Joseph Thamby used to go to that school and ask the workers to gather around him after their work. Then he used to tell them if they had stolen anything. So people had some fear that he was catching all the thieves. He used to give many good advices to the children. I never talked to him face to face I only saw him. My husband was so friendly with him. 

Ms. Mariamma Lingathoti 
2006

No comments:

Post a Comment