Friday 30 November 2018

TESTIMONY 31

TESTIMONY 31

Name: Rayappa 
Surname: Pulleli 
Address: Kesarapally Village, Gannavaram, Krishna District, Andhra Pradesh State 
Relationship: Direct Witness 
Date of Written Witness: 01-01-1968 – Interviewed by Fr. Avito Pottukulam OFM Cap

I believe that Brother Joseph Thamby had great Faith and could see things as God sees. One day my father Antony Pulleli, (Witness I), Brother Joseph Thamby and other two workers were cutting Sugar cane in the fields. At about 12oclock, Brother Joseph Thamby looking at the sky Shouted: ‘Robbery’ saying so he threw the cutter there, and ran to his hut. He came to know that groundnuts, rice and chili powder were stolen. In the evening after coming from the field, my father asked Brother Joseph Thamby: ‘What was the matter?’ He said ‘The above things were gone’. He also mentioned the name of the robber. When my father asked that particular person he admitted his theft. What he said looking at the sky had truly happened. 

I could observe that the Servant of God was a man of great fortitude. Once Brother Joseph Thamby was working in the field; there was a snake under his feet. When he heard, ‘Joseph, take out your feet’, then he saw a snake under his feet, when he took out his feet that snake went off. It did not touch him. Brother Joseph Thamby himself told the above incident. I myself heard from his mouth. 

Mr. Rayappa Pulleli 
Dated: 1/1/1968

No comments:

Post a Comment