Monday 17 December 2018

TESTIMONY 14

TESTIMONY 14

Name: Ms. Bhagyamma 
Surname: Komaravalli, D/o. Anthony, Krupavathi 
Date of Birth: 80 years old 
Profession / Occupation: Coolie (Daily Labour) 
Address: Thelaprolu Village and Post, Unguturu Mandal, Krishna District, Andhra Pradesh State 
Relationship: Direct Witness. She met Brother Joseph Thamby when he visited her house and know him for four years.

I have seen Brother Joseph Thamby when I was 8 years old. My mother had four children and all of them passed away. Thamby came to know this visited our house. He said that there is a Satan in the house and asked my father to fast for 20 days. On 21st day, Thamby himself fed my father.

My father used to go for beating drums for the Hindu festivals. Brother Thamby told him not to go, but he went. My father brought some coconut shelves and gave to the buffaloes that they ate and died. Since then, my father began to go the Church.

On every Friday, Brother Joseph Thamby used to get stigmata. He used to feel very weak after that. My father used to help him. Brother Thamby used to teach prayers to the children in the village. Before his death, he blessed my mother at the house of Boyapati Claramma in Avutapally.

Komaravalli Bhagyamma

Komaravalli Bhagyamma


No comments:

Post a Comment