Wednesday 12 December 2018

TESTIMONY 19

TESTIMONY 19

Name: Mr. Joseph 
Surname: Vanamala, S/o. Rangaiah 
Date of Birth: 63 years old 
Profession / Occupation: Retired Teacher / Catechist 
Address: Kodurupadu Village and Post, H. No. 3-17, Bapulapadu Mandal, Krishna District – 521 110, Andhra Pradesh State 

I was ten years old. One day, our village elders, namely, Rentapalli Shanthaiah, Dasari Devasahayam, Vemuri Showraiah, Ponugumati Maddiramaiah and Kondru Musalaiah were talking about Brother Joseph Thamby. I heard them speaking about the stigmata of Brother Joseph Thamby. I was a Hindu and I wanted to become a Christian through the prayers of Brother Joseph Thamby. I have received baptism. Since then, I have been a Catholic Christian. I have been working as Catechist – Teacher in Veeravalli village. 

My younger daughter, namely, Vanamala Samatha Vani was married to Karre Sudheer Kumar, resident of Ajitsingh Nagar in Vijayawada. They had a girl child and were expecting for a second child. Her husband was threatening her saying, ‘if not male child next time, I shall not accept you’. In this situation, I along with my family visited the tomb of Brother Joseph Thamby and prayed there. She joined the Pinnamaneni Siddhartha hospital for the delivery on Wednesday, 11 June 2008. Being taken to the operation theatre, my daughter was so much frightened and trembling was asking me whether she would give birth to a male child. I consoled her saying, ‘it is all God’s will and the goodness of Brother Joseph Thamby’. By the miraculous intercessory prayers of Brother Joseph Thamby, my daughter gave birth to a male child. We named the boy as Thamby Prakash. This is my great witness and it is very true. 

Vanamala Joseph

Vanamala Joseph

No comments:

Post a Comment