Monday 10 December 2018

TESTIMONY 21

TESTIMONY 21

Name: Ms. Manoharamma 
Surname: Tadepalli 
Date of Birth: 81 years old 
Profession / Occupation: Retired Teacher 
Address: Tadepalli Manoharamma, Kodurupadu Post, Bapulapadu Mandal, Krishna District - 521 110, Andhra Pradesh State 
Relationship: Direct Witness. Native of Krishnavaram and she met Brother Joseph Thamby personally.

I was 18 years old when I saw Brother Joseph Thamby for the first time. He came to our house and asked for a glass of butter-milk. He was on 40 day fast. Thereafter I had seen him several times but had no much personal contact with him. 

In 1954, after his death, my son, namely Joseph Showry, just 15 days old was at the point of death. I prayed at the tomb of Brother Joseph Thamby. My son was saved through his intercessory prayers. 

I also had once back pain and was cured through the intercessory prayers of Brother Joseph Thamby. I also prayed at his tomb when our buffalo was not well and was cured. 

Tadepalli Manoharamma

Tadepalli Manoharamma

No comments:

Post a Comment