Friday 7 December 2018

TESTIMONY 24

TESTIMONY 24

Name: Mr. Sri Ramulu (Joji Babu) 
Surname: Vemu 
Date of Birth: 76 years old 
Profession / Occupation: Coolie (daily labour) 
Address: Vemu Joji Babu, Kesarapally Post, Gannavaram Mandal, Krishna District, Andhra Pradesh State 
Relationship: Direct Witness. Native of Kesarapally and he met Brother Joseph Thamby personally. 

While he was living in our village, Kesarapalli, he used to distribute sweets to the children. Sometimes, when he was not giving sweets to some of us children, we used to throw stones at him. 

One day I stole a wooden Cross from the house where he was residing. I hid it behind a pot in my house. When he saw me, he told that I had stolen the wooden Cross from his room and hid it behind the pot in my house and told me to go and get it. I was really shocked to hear that. I wondered how he would know about what I did. Immediately, I went home and gave the wooden cross to him. He immediately gave the Cross back to me. 

Once he healed a man with elephantiasis on his leg praying over him. He used to pray every day 3-4 hours. 

He went away from Kesarapalli village and made his residence in Avutapalli village. I heard that he got Stigmata and also he did so many miracles. 

Vemu Sriramulu (Joji Babu)

Vemu Sriramulu (Joji Babu)

No comments:

Post a Comment