Tuesday 4 December 2018

TESTIMONY 27

TESTIMONY 27

Name: Ms. Annamma 
Surname: Putla, W/o. Elisha 
Date of Birth: 87 years old 
Profession / Occupation: Retired Teacher 
Address: H. No. 32-34-57, Maszeed Street, Opp. S. R. R. College, Machavaram, Vijayawada, Krishna District, Andhra Pradesh State 
Relationship: Direct Witness. She also shares the experience of her husband Mr. Elisha with Brother Joseph Thamby.

My husband, namely Mr. Elisha and I were working as teachers in Kodurupadu village, but were residing in Kesarapalli village. 

One day, in the morning, Brother Joseph Thamby came to my husband and told that Fr. Calderaro is calling. There was a celebration in sisters’ convent in Avutapalli village. Fr. Calderaro wanted to buy a goat and so asked my husband to come to help. At that time I had a high fever and my two children were severely sick. Because of this situation, my husband told Brother Joseph Thamby that he would not leave the house. Brother Thamby left. My husband had a great respect for Fr. Calderaro and so he decided to go to Avutapalli and he left immediately. When he reached there, Fr. Calderaro was angry on my husband. 

After finishing the work called for, as my husband was returning from Avutapalli, he heard Brother Joseph Thamby calling from his room, ‘Elisha, Elisha’. My husband went and saw that Brother Joseph Thamby got Stigmata and was in great pain because of the wounds. My husband was very sad seeing Brother Joseph Thamby. 

Afterwards, Brother Joseph Thamby told Mr. Elisha that he would die on a certain day. Mr. Elisha laughed upon hearing this. But he died exactly on the day he foretold. This is true. 

Putla Annamma

Putla Annamma

No comments:

Post a Comment