Tuesday 30 October 2018

TESTIMONY 61

TESTIMONY 61

Name: Ms. Mariamma 
Surname: Dharnasi 
Date & Place of Birth: 80 years old, Manikonda 
Profession / Occupation: House wife 
Address: Manikonda Village, Unguturu Mandal, Krishna District, Andhra Pradesh State 
Relationship: Direct Witness 
Date of Written Witness: 2006

My name is Mariamma Dharnasi hailing from Manikonda village. At the age of 10, I came to know Brother Joseph Thamby when he visited our village Manikonda. Children used to run after him saying, ‘mad man, mad man’. 

I have witnessed the extraordinary spiritual gift of Stigmata of Brother Joseph Thamby. When I heard of his stigmata, in the company of a few of my friends, I went and saw him bleeding from the wounds on his palms, feet and side. That was a Friday. It was the first time I saw this. Later I came to know that it was the five wounds of Jesus Christ. 

He used to go to the school in our village. He used to meet and talk with Prabhudas Master. He used to spend his time near the church. We all children used to gather around him. 

He used to say if someone has stolen something. He was never angry with anyone, even while he was called ‘mad man’ and was thrown stones at him. Once while near the bridge in our village, children were throwing stones at him, but he did not say a word. When all of them left the place, he came out. He was given a small house in our village, where he was staying for some time. 
 
Ms. Mariamma Dharnasi 
2006

No comments:

Post a Comment