Wednesday 31 October 2018

TESTIMONY 60

TESTIMONY 60

Name: Ms. Amruthamma 
Surname: Chautapally 
Date & Place of Birth: 75 years old, Telaprolu 
Profession / Occupation: House wife 
Address: Calderaro Nagar, Peddavutapally Village, Unguturu Mandal, Krishna District, Andhra Pradesh State 
Relationship: Direct Witness 
Date of Written Witness: 2006

Brother Joseph Thamby had personal love and concern for children, and I have experienced it. My name is Samadhanam but people call me Amruthamma. I was sent in marriage to Telaprolu. Only here I was acquainted with Brother Joseph Thamby. One day I was decorating our compound with chalk powder, when he came to my house. He asked me: ‘What flower are you drawing?’ I said, ‘Sankranti floral design’. He told me not to do it, and at once I stopped it. 

Brother Joseph Thamby is powerful in his intercession. For, after the birth of my elder son, I was carrying the second child. But it was aborted and I was quite sad for a few years. I came to pray at the tomb of Brother Joseph Thamby. I promised that if I get a son I would name him Joji (Joseph) and if a daughter name her Jojamma. By the power of his intercession, I gave birth to the second son, indeed a very healthy one to whom I gave the name Joji. 

Ms. Amruthamma Chautapalli 
2006

No comments:

Post a Comment