Saturday 24 November 2018

TESTIMONY 37

TESTIMONY 37

Name: Mr. Elisha 
Surname: Putla 
Date & Place of Birth: Kesarapally Village 
Address: Kesarapally Village, Gannavaram, Krishna District, Andhra Pradesh State 
Relationship: Direct Witness 
Date of Written Witness: 1968

In 1944, I was working as Catechist in Kodurupadu village. My wife had fever and was shivering. I covered the bed sheet and sat there. Brother Joseph Thamby came and asked me to come with him to Kishtavaram village. I told him that my wife was sick and I cannot come now. Then he was going alone to that village. My wife immediately said to go with him. I started 5 minutes late and by running I joined him on the way. 

We both went to Kishtavaram village and took one sheep for free from Golla Venkatramaiah and returned to Peddavutapally at 10o clock in the night. Next day when I reached back my home, my wife was well. I asked her when her fever left. She said yesterday the moment you met Brother Joseph Thamby, my fever left. We realized that it was his miracle. 

I also witness that Brother Joseph Thamby was a very good person and used to feed many people who came to him. Once I met him in Peddavutapally at 10o clock in the night. He asked me whether I had my meals and I replied that I did not have my meals. 

He went inside the house and brought porridge and I drank half and the rest he kept inside the house. On another occasion, he gave me his Dhoti. I wore it till 2 years after his death. 

Mr. Putla Elisha 
Kesarapally 

No comments:

Post a Comment