Friday 23 November 2018

TESTIMONY 38

TESTIMONY 38

Name: Mr. Showry 
Surname: Kuraganti 
Date & Place of Birth: Kesarapally Village 
Address: Kesarapally Village, Gannavaram, Krishna District, Andhra Pradesh State 
Relationship: Direct Witness 
Date of Written Witness: 1968

I met Brother Joseph Thamby in Kesarapally village. I used to be very close with him and help him to draw the water and used to do other works for him. 

One day, my wife and another woman namely Itta Anjalamma both pregnant were near the Church. Brother Joseph Thamby told to Itta Anjalamma that she would give birth to a boy and should name him Jwannes. He did not tell to anything to my wife. We also had a baby boy and he is fine. As he said Itta Anjalamma had a baby boy. 

I had a relative Soushilyamma in Vanukuru village. She had no children. She used to have always stomach ache and looked like possessed by the devil. Many Talismans were tied to her. 

Knowing that Brother Joseph Thamby gives good medicine, we removed all Talismans and threw out and went to Peddavutapally to see him. As we entered his house, we saw him having blood oozing from his forehead and we came out and waited. After half an hour, he called and enquired about our coming to him. He told with Soushilyamma not to tie anymore any Talismans. He blessed the oil and asked to apply to the head. There was also another woman namely Mariamma who was suffering with stomach ache. He also gave her the blessed oil. Presently both of them are keeping fine with good health. They had children too. 

On one night at 8o clock, I and Brother Joseph Thamby were sitting in front of the Church. There came a man naked. Brother Joseph Thamby asked him why he came there. He replied that he had no clothes. Immediately, Brother Joseph Thamby pulled the top clothe I was wearing and threw on the naked man and he went away immediately from there. After the man’s leaving, he asked me with a smiling face whether I was angry on him and I said I was not angry with him. Then we prayed together and went to bed. 

Mr. Kuraganti Showry 
Kesarapally

No comments:

Post a Comment