Monday 12 November 2018

TESTIMONY 48

TESTIMONY 48




Name: Mr. Francis 
Surname: Nandigam, S/o Abraham 
Date of Birth: 30-03-1938 
Place of Birth: Avutapally 
Profession / Occupation: Medical Practioner 
Address: RMS Colony, Door No. 1, R.R. Pet, Eluru, West Godavari District, Andhra Pradesh State 
Relationship: Indirect Witness 
Date of Written Witness: 06-11-2006


My Father had told me these things: When Brother Joseph Thamby came to our village for prayer; he used to visit the families after the prayer. My mother was pregnant when he visited our family. It seems that Brother Joseph Thamby had told my mother that she would give birth to a baby boy and she should name him Francis. Thus I was born and was given the name Francis. 

Brother Joseph Thamby was able to drink hot milk like cool water. Later I might have seen him, but I am not sure to remember since I was a small boy. 

Mr. Francis Nandigam
Dated: 06/11/2006

No comments:

Post a Comment