Sunday 11 November 2018

TESTIMONY 49

TESTIMONY 49

Name: Mr. Joseph Thamby 
Surname: M. 
Date & Place of Birth: 1954, Pondicherry 
Profession / Occupation: Business 
Address: Pondicherry, Tamilnadu State 
Relationship: Close relative of Brother Joseph Thamby 
Date of Interview: 24-03-1999 

I am Mr. M. Joseph Thamby, a close relative of Brother Joseph Thamby. I know Brother Joseph Thamby very well from my parents. I remember that when He used to come to Pondicherry on his holidays and visited our home several times and always stayed in our house. My mother was a fervent Christian and was devoted to him. She was delighted to offer hospitality to him. Every time he visited us, he used to live a few days in our house. Joseph and my mother used to have long conversation and they spoke of many things; but I do not remember anything of it in detail. I can truly state that Brother Joseph Thamby showed great interest in our spiritual life and conducted prayer meetings together with my mother and some of her friends. 

Brother Joseph Thamby got the stigmata on Fridays when he was in our house. I have not seen that; but my sister has seen it and she has shown me some cotton stained with his blood. I can witness that it is true. 

Mr. Joseph Thamby M. Dated: 24 March 1999

No comments:

Post a Comment