Saturday 10 November 2018

TESTIMONY 50

TESTIMONY 50

Name: Ms. Showrilu, W/o Mr. Parandhamaiah 
Surname: Vemuri 
Date of Birth: 92 years old 
Profession / Occupation: House wife 
Address: Manikonda Village, Unguturu Mandal, Krishan District, Andhra Pradesh State 
Relationship: Direct Witness 
Date of Written Witness: 13-11-2006

Servant of God had great love for God and lived a life of fervent prayer. My husband, Vemuri Parandhamaiah was the younger brother of Boyapati Claramma, wife of Boyapati Francis in Avutapally. He used to sell vegetables in the Verandah of our house in Manikonda village. Brother Joseph Thamby, since he is well associated with the Boyapati family in Avutapalli, he used to come to our house in Manikonda and sometimes in the nights he used to stay here to take rest. I was the one who gave food to him. Miraculously, the rice pot never used to be empty. One day, while he was taking rest in our house, I saw him kneeling and praying all through the night. 

He encouraged us to receive Baptism. He used to say things of the future. Once he asked us for a rupee. When it was given, he took it and went and gave the coin to a poor beggar. After that he came back and asked us alms again, but we did not give him. Without saying anything he left the place. 

This relationship helped us in different ways. After the death of Brother Joseph Thamby in 1945, my granddaughter, named Ramadevi at the age 12, got brain paralysis. We took her to all the famous hospitals in Vijayawada, but there was no cure. Then I decided to fast for fifteen days and pray for her. I prayed to Brother Joseph Thamby saying, ‘if my granddaughter gets healed, I will visit your tomb, wash it with milk and distribute food to the people there’. While I was praying at home, I had a vision that there was a ladder from heaven and Brother Joseph Thamby brought my granddaughter and put her on my lap. The next day, I received the message from the hospital that she was getting better. In a short time, my granddaughter got well completely. 

We had a travel agency and had partnership in owning private buses. At one juncture, our business partners filed a case against us in the Madras High court. We were frightened. Then I prayed to Brother Joseph Thamby to make the court proceedings and judgement in favour of us. Miraculously the case had turned against the petitioners and we regained all the buses. This is another miracle that happened to us. 

I hear and believe that Brother Joseph Thamby is performing more and more miracles in the lives of many people. God loved Thamby because he had lived according to the will of the Father in Heaven. 

Ms. Showrilu Vemuri 
Dated: 13/11/2006

No comments:

Post a Comment