Monday 5 November 2018

TESTIMONY 55

TESTIMONY 55

Name: Mr. Arulaiah 
Surname: Madala 
Date & Place of Birth: Peddavutapally 
Address: Peddavutapally Village, Unguturu Mandal, Krishna District, Andhra Pradesh State 
Relationship: Direct Witness 
Date of Written Witness: 2006

I can truly witness basing on my experience that the Servant of God had extraordinary spiritual gifts, especially the gift of healing. On one occasion my wife was seriously ill and being treated in American hospital (St. Ann’s), in Vijayawada. I came to Fr. Calderaro and spoke about it. Brother Joseph Thamby heard me speaking and enquired the details. Soon he went to the hospital and prayed over her, and she was healed. 

I am also a witness to his Stigmata. On a certain day, I went to visit Brother Joseph Thamby in Avutapalli. That was the exact time Brother Joseph Thamby was having the agony and stigmata. Then Fr. Calderaro told me: ‘You cannot see the Brother now’. Then I returned home without seeing him. 

Mr. Arulaiah Madala 
2006

No comments:

Post a Comment