Wednesday 21 November 2018

TESTIMONY 40

TESTIMONY 40

Name: Ms. Josephinamma 
Surname: Pavuluri 
Date & Place of Birth: Ajjampudi 
Address: Kesarapally Village, Vijayawada, Krishna District, Andhra Pradesh State 
Relationship: Direct Witness Date of Written Witness : 1968

Around 28 years ago, in a summer, Brother Joseph Thamby came to our village. He came running and we around 10 of us sitting outside the Church. Children thought that he was a mad man and chased him, that is why he was coming there running. We rebuked the children. One of us brought milk for him without adding sugar or jaggary. We said it was not available. 

Then Brother Joseph Thamby told me, “Amma [mother], will you bring the little jaggary that you have in your house?” I replied him, “there is no jaggary in my house”. He told me again loudly that there is jaggary in a box in the second shelf. I was so surprised. Everyone looked at me and asked me to go home and check it. As I looked for jaggary I found it in the exact place told by Brother Joseph Thamby. 

Then I had no words to say anything. Surprised in my heart, I brought the jaggary and gave to Brother Joseph Thamby. He drank the milk. At that time, we did not take notice of that miracle. He did many miracles of this sort in many places. 

Pavuluri Josephinamma

No comments:

Post a Comment