Monday 19 November 2018

TESTIMONY 42

TESTIMONY 42

Name: Mr. Michaelu 
Surname: Baluguri 
Date & Place of Birth: Kesarapally Village 
Address: Kesarapally Village, Gannavaram, Krishna District, Andhra Pradesh State 
Relationship: Direct Witness 
Date of Written Witness: 1968

I saw Brother Joseph Thamby for the first time at the Church in Kesarapally in 1939. One day we, the labour were working in a field. He also joined us for work. As he was working, suddenly he stood, looking at the sky was saying, “What! Am I stamping on the snake?” (As if someone was talking to him from the sky). Then we all came near to him and saw. As he lifted his leg, a cobra snake went away. We all were surprised at this incident. He heard a voice from the sky, but we did not hear anything. Later also he did many wonders like this and we all thought that he was a grate saint. 

One day, looking at my face, he said that I was planning to sin with a woman and even he told the name of that woman. I examined my conscience and I repented over it. I thanked God for saving me from this sin through Brother Joseph Thamby. I remember this throughout my life. 

In 1944, while he was residing in Peddavutapally, he used to visit so many villages in and around. One day he came to our Kesarapally village. He came to my house and called me by name. I came out and stood in front of him. Looking at my face, he said, “You are tempted by Satan, you fell into sin.” I was shocked and surprised about how he knew about that. He stretched out his hand and prayed over me and said, “You will sin no more.” I received his blessings whole heartedly and since then I was away from any temptation or bad thoughts. 

Mr. Baluguri Michaelu 
Kesarapally Village 1968

No comments:

Post a Comment